Saturday, July 17, 2010

red hot

trovata button skirt
trovata button skirt

SOLD trovata button skirt

I LOVE this skirt but I stupidly went a size up when my size wasn't available instead of sizing down. I also threw away the tags thinking I'd keep it but it just doesn't fit me right. I bought it at Gilt 50% off retail ($160) but can't find it anywhere else. The gold colored buttons kill me every time I see them, ugh.

new without tags

size 8

$55 SHIPPED

april 77 red joey overdrive jeansapril 77 red joey overdrive jeans

april 77 red joey overdrive jeans

Another impulse buy, as you can see from the $150 price tag that is still attached. I bought them at American Rag after seeing a really awesome street style photo featuring red jeans. Has anyone heard about April 77 going out of business? If these jeans don't sell in a week I'm holding on to them lol. If you're questioning the fit, they're the same style as these jeans here. I wish I had the photo which inspired me but I can't find it anywhere.

new with tags

size 27

$125 SHIPPED

vintage plaid levis shirt
vintage plaid levis shirt

SOLD vintage plaid levis shirt

This one is also a bit difficult to let go of since I've had it for years but there just isn't any room in my closet for something I haven't worn recently. The top has a little tag on the side of the pocket that says LEVIS and is just overall amazing. I am definitely going to keep this if it doesn't sell in a week since it's such a rare find...

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$35 SHIPPED

vintage gingham shirt
vintage gingham shirt

SOLD vintage gingham shirt

I'm selling this only because I already have my red gingham Current/Elliot shirt. I wore this when Sophia shot these photos of me! I'd always loved the rolled up sleeves held by buttoned straps but it's time to let go.

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$25 SHIPPED

-----

REMINDERS:
1. I can take pictures and provide measurements when I'm available upon request but you won't be guaranteed the sale. I've received at least ten emails for one item! First come, first served to be fair to everyone.

2. Please have Paypal sorted out BEFORE you email me. I really want to give everyone an equal chance and don't want to be holding items for anyone. Make sure you HAVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL. I send out 7+ packages on average at a time and having the correct address on record there makes things easier.

3. DO NOT SEND ME A PAYMENT WITHOUT ASKING IF THE ITEM IS AVAILABLE. MOST OF THEM END UP AS REFUNDS ANYWAY. This is probably my biggest pet peeve.

4. I'm sorry if I can't reply quickly but it's usually because I'm dealing with a previous transaction. Please don't send me multiple emails, I already get 20-30 emails a day.

5. And finally, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ITEM IN THE COMMENTS. THAT IS WHY I'VE LISTED AN EMAIL ADDRESS. Any questions or requests not handled by email are usually ignored.