Saturday, July 17, 2010

purple pink punch

H&M long pink skirtH&M long pink skirt

SOLD H&M long pink skirt

Kind of sad, but this has been sitting in my closet for two years while I tried to convince myself that I'd wear it again after only wearing it once at the party that I bought it for (see outfit here). It retailed for $50 but I just never found a reason to wear it again which sucks since it's such a cool and voluminous skirt.

worn only once

size 6

$30 SHIPPED

vintage pink button skirtvintage pink button skirt

vintage pink button skirt

Summery below the knee skirt with cute button details and loops for a belt! I haven't been able to pull off this bright color in a really long time so I'm ready to give up.

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$17 SHIPPED

forever 21 fleece southwestern ponchoforever 21 fleece southwestern poncho

SOLD forever 21 fleece southwestern poncho

Don't ask me what possessed someone like me to buy this, I think I was just in shock that I found something that could pass of as Pendleton in Forever 21! Unfortunately, I just don't know how to wear these colors but I'm sure someone else can. If only details were red and gray instead of pink and purple!

new without tags

one size

$25 SHIPPED

vintage chiffon floral dressvintage chiffon floral dress

SOLD vintage chiffon floral dress

I actually meant to blog about this dress once but it slipped my mind (here is a sample picture). The skirt part is really sheer so I'd recommend wearing a slip. The top can be worn off the shoulder as well if you're feeling saucy!

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium/large

$25 SHIPPED

-----

REMINDERS:
1. I can take pictures and provide measurements when I'm available upon request but you won't be guaranteed the sale. I've received at least ten emails for one item! First come, first served to be fair to everyone.

2. Please have Paypal sorted out BEFORE you email me. I really want to give everyone an equal chance and don't want to be holding items for anyone. Make sure you HAVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL. I send out 7+ packages on average at a time and having the correct address on record there makes things easier.

3. DO NOT SEND ME A PAYMENT WITHOUT ASKING IF THE ITEM IS AVAILABLE. MOST OF THEM END UP AS REFUNDS ANYWAY. This is probably my biggest pet peeve.

4. I'm sorry if I can't reply quickly but it's usually because I'm dealing with a previous transaction. Please don't send me multiple emails, I already get 20-30 emails a day.

5. And finally, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ITEM IN THE COMMENTS. THAT IS WHY I'VE LISTED AN EMAIL ADDRESS. Any questions or requests not handled by email are usually ignored.