Saturday, July 17, 2010

the blues

H&M chiffon long navy skirtH&M chiffon long navy skirt

SOLD H&M chiffon long navy skirt

This one is particularly hard for me to give up, I'm still holding on to the peach one but I really haven't worn this skirt enough times to give it a permanent spot in my closet. Retailed for $60 and see it worn here with another top I am selling!

worn a couple times

size 6

$30 SHIPPED

vintage navy jcrew oversized sweater

SOLD vintage navy jcrew oversized sweater

I know it's summer but you can never have too many sweaters, right? The label on this says it's jcrew AND handknit with heavy wool. I used to wear it with skinny jeans on lazy days but I just found another sweater which fits me better. Shipping will have to be a bit more for this since it's so heavy...

very good vintage condition

marked a size medium, oversized fit

$30 SHIPPED

vintage polka dot blouse
vintage polka dot blouse

SOLD vintage polka dot blouse

See this top worn here. The top has buttons and is pleated in the front with a stretchy bottom which gives it a balloon shape. Looks cute tucked into miniskirts!

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$17 SHIPPED

vintage polka dot dressvintage polka dot dress

SOLD vintage polka dot dress

Unfortunately I don't have any photos of this worn but to give you guys an idea, I used to wear it belted at the waist with oxfords and a long sweater. I love the giant polka dots but just haven't incorporated it into my wardrobe lately.

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$25 SHIPPED

-----

REMINDERS:
1. I can take pictures and provide measurements when I'm available upon request but you won't be guaranteed the sale. I've received at least ten emails for one item! First come, first served to be fair to everyone.

2. Please have Paypal sorted out BEFORE you email me. I really want to give everyone an equal chance and don't want to be holding items for anyone. Make sure you HAVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL. I send out 7+ packages on average at a time and having the correct address on record there makes things easier.

3. DO NOT SEND ME A PAYMENT WITHOUT ASKING IF THE ITEM IS AVAILABLE. MOST OF THEM END UP AS REFUNDS ANYWAY. This is probably my biggest pet peeve.

4. I'm sorry if I can't reply quickly but it's usually because I'm dealing with a previous transaction. Please don't send me multiple emails, I already get 20-30 emails a day.

5. And finally, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ITEM IN THE COMMENTS. THAT IS WHY I'VE LISTED AN EMAIL ADDRESS. Any questions or requests not handled by email are usually ignored.