Sunday, October 10, 2010

miscellaneous tops

vintage geometric cream shirtvintage geometric cream shirt

SOLD vintage geometric cream shirt

Not made out of silk (actually polyester) but it looks like one. There's a subtle square pattern throughout and pleats on both sides of the shirt in the front. As you can see from the second picture, it's somewhat sheer, but it wouldn't be obscene to wear it with just a black bra. Good oversized fit.

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$30 SHIPPED

vintage sheer white ruffle blouse
vintage sheer white ruffle blousevintage sheer white ruffle blouse

SOLD vintage sheer white ruffle blouse

This top was a bitch to photograph so I included the last two pics for a better idea of the color. This shirt is SUPER SHEER so it's great over a tank or fancy bra for a night out look. The sides have slits at the bottom that aren't too long (maybe around 4 inches) and the collar is ruffled. I used to wear it with a lace bra tucked into a miniskirt with tights and a jacket.

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$25 SHIPPED

vintage sailor collared blouse
vintage sailor collared blouse

SOLD vintage sailor collared shirt

I may take this one down after a week if it's not gone, that outfit is giving me ideas! The top is 100% rayon and has a large collar that's as nautical as it gets. Wear it like I styled it above or with jeans and a scarf worn as a tie!

very good vintage condition

would best fit a small/medium

$35 SHIPPED

vintage bill blass gingham shirt
vintage bill blass gingham shirt
vintage bill blass gingham shirt
vintage bill blass gingham shirt

SOLD vintage bill blass gingham shirt

Like another gingham shirt which I uploaded, this one is too similar to a Current/Elliott one that I got this year so I never wear this one anymore. Love the epaulet details and slightly oversized cut! I bought this online (on etsy, I think) a while ago.

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium

$42 SHIPPED

vintage vertical striped mens shirt
vintage vertical striped mens shirt

vintage vertical striped mens shirt

Perfect shirt for lazy days worn with jeggings and flats, it's a mens shirt so it does have an oversized fit. I just bought a similar top to this that I plan on wearing more so I'm letting this one go.

very good vintage condition

would best fit a medium/large

$35 SHIPPED

-----

REMINDERS:
1. I can take pictures and provide measurements when I'm available upon request but you won't be guaranteed the sale. I've received at least ten emails for one item! First come, first served to be fair to everyone.

2. Please have Paypal sorted out BEFORE you email me. I really want to give everyone an equal chance and don't want to be holding items for anyone. Make sure you HAVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL. I send out 7+ packages on average at a time and having the correct address on record there makes things easier.

3. DO NOT SEND ME A PAYMENT WITHOUT ASKING IF THE ITEM IS AVAILABLE. MOST OF THEM END UP AS REFUNDS ANYWAY. This is probably my biggest pet peeve.

4. I'm sorry if I can't reply quickly but it's usually because I'm dealing with a previous transaction. Please don't send me multiple emails, I already get 20-30 emails a day.

5. And finally, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ITEM IN THE COMMENTS. THAT IS WHY I'VE LISTED AN EMAIL ADDRESS. Any questions or requests not handled by email are usually ignored.