Thursday, March 4, 2010

SOLD vintage velvet mini dress

vintage velvet mini dress

I don't know what possessed me to pay so much for this... maybe I was going through an intense 90s kick or something. I thought about holding on to it just in case this crushed velvet thing takes off which A. Wang is advocating but ehhh, it's just not my style. The skirt on this mini is so flouncy and cute though!

very good vintage condition

would best fit a small-medium

$45 SHIPPED

-----

REMINDERS:
1. I can take pictures and provide measurements when I'm available upon request but you won't be guaranteed the sale. I've received at least ten emails for one item! First come, first served to be fair to everyone.

2. Please have Paypal sorted out BEFORE you email me. I really want to give everyone an equal chance and don't want to be holding items for anyone. Make sure you HAVE THE RIGHT ADDRESS ON YOUR PAYPAL. I send out 7+ packages on average at a time and having the correct address on record there makes things easier.

3. DO NOT SEND ME A PAYMENT WITHOUT ASKING IF THE ITEM IS AVAILABLE. MOST OF THEM END UP AS REFUNDS ANYWAY. This is probably my biggest pet peeve.

4. I'm sorry if I can't reply quickly but it's usually because I'm dealing with a previous transaction. Please don't send me multiple emails, I already get 20-30 emails a day.

5. And finally, DO NOT ASK FOR THE ITEM IN THE COMMENTS. THAT IS WHY I'VE LISTED AN EMAIL ADDRESS. Any questions or requests not handled by email are usually ignored.